Constituent Services

My priority is ensuring that our government works for you — the residents I serve. Here’s how my team can help when you need assistance.

Report your issue directly to 311 for assistance first, if possible. 311 is DC’s central non-emergency reporting service for government services. We are happy to provide further assistance to make sure your issue is resolved in a timely manner.

You can make a 311 request by visiting the 311 website, calling 311, texting 32311, or downloading the DC311 app for iPhone or Android.

You may also complete the form linked below or call our office at (202) 724-8174 and we will respond within 72 hours

Constituent Services Team

Andre Strickland
Constituent Services Director
(202) 724-8176

Let's Stay in Touch!

Sign up for info and updates from Councilmember Robert White

Skip to content